Thumbnail Blaster Review – Worthy or Scam?
Attention on the internet is like water in Mad Max – content creators are ready to fight for it with all they have. The viewers are getting lazier with each new iPhone model – they’ll never waste their precious time on a video unless they know for sure it’s going to be engaging. Your job as a content maker is to show that your video is worth their views. And the fastest way to do it is through a thumbnail.
The problem is thumbnails take a lot of time to make. But what if you could simplify the process or even automate it? Interested? Then read my Thumbnail Blaster review and learn to make colorful pictures in one click.
|Program Title||Thumbnail Blaster|
|Author||Stoica and Vlad|
|Money Back Guarantee||60 Days|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 1 What Is A Thumbnail Blaster?
- 2 How Does Thumbnail Blaster Work?
- 3 Who Should Use It?
- 4 Thumbnail Blaster Feature Details
- 5 The Thumbnail Blaster Pro Features
- 6 Tips To Make a Good Thumbnail
- 7 Cost and Pricing
- 8 Are There Any Discounts Or Bonuses Available?
- 9 Pros and Cons of Thumbnail Blaster
- 10 Is Thumbnail Blaster A Scam or Legit?
- 11 My Final Verdict on This Software
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12.1 What Is Thumbnail Blaster Software?
- 12.2 How Does Thumbnail Blaster Work?
- 12.3 When Can I Start Getting Traffic From Thumbnail Blaster?
- 12.4 Is Thumbnail Blaster Worth Your Money And Time?
- 12.5 Is Thumbnail Blaster A Scam Or Legitimate Program?
- 12.6 Can Thumbnail Blaster Increase Conversion?
- 12.7 Is the Thumbnail Blaster App Cloud-Based?
What Is A Thumbnail Blaster?
It’s a one-of-a-kind cloud-based solution that gives you a ton of free time by generating thumbnails. It can walk you through the creative process, suggest the best option for your content, and help you drive more people to your craft.
The app offers two versions – Standard and Pro, with each having a ton of useful features. The first one has certain limits, like a smaller library and a limit for attached accounts. The second version gives you more freedom to create and impress.
How Does Thumbnail Blaster Work?
The app’s algorithm comes down to a single word – convenience. You’re free to choose between a more engaging 3-step process and an automated one-click option. Let’s assume you picked the first one.
- Grab a template. Start the app and go through the list of templates for various categories. You can either pick one yourself or let the AI think.
- Begin editing. Here comes the most creative part of the process – making a design. The app provides an immense range of elements to play with. You can even add other images to yours. Again, you can skip the process and allow the AI to show its creativity.
- Publish the picture. Your genuine piece of content is ready – time to post it. Like always, you’ll have to do the hardest part yourself – click a button and the app will stick the logo to the clip.
Who Should Use It?
There are a lot of potential fields for the app. You’ll certainly appreciate its benefits if you’re in an email, video, or SEO marketing. Of course, if you’re a designer or a humble content creator like me, you’ll also find an application for the app.
Thumbnail Blaster Feature Details
Already considering the purchase? If not, take a look at what the app has to offer. By the way, it’s only the basic version.
Drag and Drop
Ok, this one’s pretty obvious – you don’t need to click Upload, find the best picture, etc. Every app has this feature these days. Make text bigger or smaller, add extra elements, play with layouts, fonts, and other visual stuff. In other words, you’ll be able to do a lot having the basic skill set.
A Library of Templates
It’s the app’s calling card. You’ll find all sorts of images to use right here, right now. Why puzzle your head over some video preview image when you have more important things to do?
The days when you had to buy hundreds of stock pictures to find that special one is gone. Thanks to the app’s huge library, you can pick an image you like for no extra fees.
Publish To YouTube
Hopefully, in 2021, we’ll forget about two things – Covid and annoying thumbnail uploading. Post your masterpiece images in one click.
Forget about manual labor and let the computer do the job for you. Just click an icon and have a break already.
The Thumbnail Blaster Pro Features
The upgrades that come with the higher version are so great that they deserve their own Thumbnail Blaster Pro review, but I’ll keep it short and briefly introduce you to advanced features.
This one will take your content to new heights. The module lets you put two logos for the clip and swaps them over time. This way, you’ll keep an eye on the overall efficiency of your thumbnails and find the perfect recipe for making one.
Who says you should only use the app for YouTube? It works just as well with other websites, including Vimeo and more. Having another potential channel for promoting, your content wouldn’t hurt.
AI Image Analysis
Well, maybe it’s not the Cyberpunk-type AI, but it still does an impressive job brushing up the pictures you upload. The AI browses through them and suggests options for efficiency improvements.
With Thumbnail Blaster Pro, you can also share the app with others. Who knows, maybe one day, you’ll feel the urge to help a fellow content maker.
This feature surprisingly unlocks various filters for the image, as well as the ability to change the hue, saturation, brightness, etc.
Love how your face looks in the picture, but the background makes you cry? Remove it for good and replace it with a lovely landscape or something.
The friendliest team ever will guarantee that all the problems you might come across will be solved swiftly.
Tips To Make a Good Thumbnail
If you’re not ready yet to completely trust an AI with making thumbnails for your clips feel free to add a few touches yourself, following the tips below.
Stick to large objects and images. You won’t get a second chance to make a first impression. A quick glance at the thumbnail should be enough for the viewer to understand what they’re about to see. If it’s a speech or webinar video, let the thumbnail show a large image of the speaker; if you’re reviewing something, put the reviewed object in the foreground.
The thumbnail should be easily scalable from the smallest to the largest resolution. The larger and simpler the elements in the preview, the better.
The key secret for attention-grabbing & click pulling thumbnails is face close-ups. They typically bring better conversions, especially if the face expresses strong emotions.
Never use previews that have nothing to do with the video. Depending on the platform, you risk getting a strike along with a ban on using personalized previews forever.
Add a title to your thumbnail. No matter how great of a designer you are, the text is by far the most effective way to quickly communicate a message to people. So tell everyone what your video is about right away.
The optimal combo is to put the face or object to the right and move the title text to the left, but no one says you can’t experiment and learn what suits your niche best.
Cost and Pricing
Considering the quality of the product, the prices are fairly liberal:
- The Standard version comes at $97.
- A payment of $9 will open a library with thousands of design elements.
- You can also subscribe to Template Club with a monthly payment of $27.
- The Pro version starts at $127 and requires the Standard one.
- An extra payment of $57 will give you Lingo Blaster, an app for translating titles into over a hundred languages. It’s a quick way to reach out to a worldwide audience.
- Add $67 to the check and get the Agency Upgrade for easier consumer management.
Are There Any Discounts Or Bonuses Available?
Instead of paying the full price for the basic app, you can add a discount to it and buy the product for only $36.86. Moreover, you’re always free to go Pro for $46.99 once you have the previous version. And in case you’re wondering, sure, there are special coupon codes.
Best Bonuses for Thumbnail Blaster Pro
In addition to reduced costs, the guys from Thumbnailblaster.com offer all sorts of handy apps and learning guides. The bonuses usually include free software for boosting traffic, protecting your content from copying, decorating your blog, and so on.
How to Claim Bonuses
You can enjoy even more benefits from buying the app by following the link. Complete the order to unlock access to bonuses.
Pros and Cons of Thumbnail Blaster
There are a few things to know before you consider purchasing the app.
- It’s could-based, meaning that you don’t need to install anything.
- It takes next-to-no effort to make a personalized thumbnail.
- The upgraded version introduces you to a hundred+ templates to play with.
- No skill or user experience required – an AI will do the heavy lifting.
- A lovely Drag & Drop feature.
- You have 60 days to get the funds back in case the app fails to meet your expectations.
- You can hardly call Thumbnail Blaster cost-effective. To get the most from the app, be prepared to cough up either $27 monthly for membership or $197 as a single investment.
- You need a stable network connection to enjoy the program, as it doesn’t work in the offline mode.
- The basic version comes with limited features and a smaller library of 30 templates.
- The company’s email marketing strategy is a bit too aggressive.
Is Thumbnail Blaster A Scam or Legit?
I wouldn’t call it scammy mostly because the app is licensed, so when purchasing Thumbnail Blaster, a refund is available in case you see no benefits from its features. But judging from the reviews one can find online, the tool starts bringing sustainable results from the first days. Apart from that, the app is a favorite child of a professional team with years of experience in their field. So be sure that every penny you spend is worth it.
As a cherry on top, the company offers a money-back guarantee. For me, this is a sure sign that the folks behind the program are completely confident about their product. Your progress as a content creator is their reputation, so get yourself a copy and see how thumbnails can get your popularity to the next level.
My Final Verdict on This Software
Ideally, by this moment, you should already know whether it’s the product for you. If not, let’s sum up: you get a handful of features and modules in one app. So many that you can finally stop looking for freelancers on Fiverr and focus on something more productive. The program grants you the creative freedom to make engaging thumbnails and drive more viewers in the quickest terms.
If you’re not a pro designer and have better things to do than researching the basics of thumbnail making, buy the app and let it take care of details while you shift attention towards the quality of the content. The app is user-friendly and offers a plethora of bonuses and payment plans. Isn’t this enough to give it a try?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Thumbnail Blaster Software?
It’s an AI-based program for making incredible logos for your clips. Gain extra views without the risk of running into copyright claims.
How Does Thumbnail Blaster Work?
The whole process boils down to a simple guide: find the best-looking template, then edit and publish it. Additionally, you c
When Can I Start Getting Traffic From Thumbnail Blaster?
Once you start using the application. Be sure to update your previous clips with new pictures for maximum efficiency.
Is Thumbnail Blaster Worth Your Money And Time?
It depends on how many logos you’d like to make and the plan you choose. The pricier version or monthly subscription wouldn’t be the best choice if you need 3-4 thumbnails a month.
Is Thumbnail Blaster A Scam Or Legitimate Program?
You’re buying a licensed app, so there’s an option to ask for a refund if something goes wrong. Besides, the software is backed by dozens of positive reviews online.
Can Thumbnail Blaster Increase Conversion?
The program allows for attracting a wide audience to your videos. And the wider the audience, the more people you’ll introduce to your sales funnel.
Is the Thumbnail Blaster App Cloud-Based?
Yes, it is; moreover, and it supports not only YouTube but also any social media website.